Gods Of Destruction

Are you one with the gods?
It is currently Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:07 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: REApply
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:04 pm 
Random avatar
Username: Kero

Old Usernames: Kero

Other clans you have been in: Poland

Your best map: Fo,PP,DS,ANP,TP

Your worst map: Dead sea

Points: 223

Can you host: yes

Where are you from: Poland

Reason to join GoD: It is Nice players, Nice Clan

other:

In game i met players and it has astonished (has knocked) me very that they play well good Smile they are good players



Have you applied before? (Yes or No): yes


Skill Level: warrior

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm Tymek My nick is Kero and might change to Kneos. I am 13 years old and im going to gimnazium in 2 months. I aren't a noob and a quitter. I'd like join to your clan. I play in football. now i'd like to join your clan. Who of you would like me to be on trial?


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:27 pm 
[GoD]Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:53 pm
Posts: 534
good luck m8 :D


Report this post
Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:41 pm 
[GoD]Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 907
Aren't you in a clan already? I saw you with a the tag [Pl]


Report this post
Top
 Profile E-mail  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:16 pm 
Random avatar
Yeah, and there should vanish a time of at least one month before you reapply.
I also saw you applying for GoH.

Closed.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:22 pm 
Random avatar
Nefarius wrote:
Yeah, and there should vanish a time of at least one month before you reapply.
I also saw you applying for GoH.

Closed.


why i can't join to GoD

now.
I can not go to him because I did not want me to accept

I'm in clan PL therefore not fight our clan.Mi here is that it comes in PL are not fighting for them because the clan is dead

So I have no choice and PL is not really my clan

So give me the chances?


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 2:40 pm 
Random avatar
Nefarius wrote:
Yeah, and there should vanish a time of at least one month before you reapply.
I also saw you applying for GoH.

Closed.


it's GoH look

You just got rejected from the GoD clan, because you quit alot. Dont come to us as a second choise!

TY!


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:04 pm 
[GoD]Council Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Posts: 3663
Location: Netherlands
Your best map: Fo,PP,DS,ANP,TP

Your worst map: Dead sea

"--.--


Report this post
Top
 Profile E-mail  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: REApply
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 10:22 pm 
Random avatar
^ lol

Your best map: Fo,PP,DS,ANP,TP

Your worst map: Dead sea

Are you jokin dude?


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:59 am 
[GoD]Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 907
What map is ANP ? :S


Report this post
Top
 Profile E-mail  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 1:53 pm 
[GoD]Member
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Posts: 934
Location: Spain
A Narrow Passage


Report this post
Top
 Profile E-mail  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: REApply
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 4:31 pm 
Random avatar
Nefarius wrote:
^ lol

Your best map: Fo,PP,DS,ANP,TP

Your worst map: Dead sea

Are you jokin dude?


DS is Conitenail division sorry <<<< Best map ;)

SRY FOR DS

Dsa is Dead Sea ;)


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: REApply
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:01 pm 
Random avatar
lol'd again:


Quote:
DS is Conitenail division sorry <<<< Best map

DS stands for CD? :6


Quote:
SRY FOR DS

Dsa is Dead Sea

What does Dsa mean? Dead Sea (for) asses? :lol:


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:08 pm 
Random avatar
lol Kero, your english skills rocks.

age limit ftw.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:34 pm 
Random avatar
guest wrote:
lol Kero, your english skills rocks.

age limit ftw.



heheehheh im 13 yearch old ;)

don't worry be happy ;p


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:37 pm 
Random avatar
Age limit isn't necessary, if the English is fairly ok. :6


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:25 pm 
Random avatar
kay you should read the dt's app xDDDD
1.) What's your Populous username? Kero
2.) Link to your pop:re profile? http://popre.net/forum/profile.php?mode ... le&u=24824
3) Previous clans? AODX,TP (I leave in all clans)
4) Previous names / accounts? none leater Kneos
5) Activity? Yes i Activity
6) If you were inactive for a period of time, why? i inactive in 2 month sry in november and december
7) Do you post at the pop:re forum? If so, why? If not, why?

IF so, why? why i'd like vote xD and skills or trains our clan

Little Skill Quiz (Be truthful):

1) In a game of Populous, you are allying a noob vs two better players. He sucks, very bad. And you are so frustrated with him. What do you do? kero : i help him and how kill they shaman
2) In the lobby, you see people insulting DT and they are in a different clan. What do you do? i join your clan or no, thay're clan
3a) In a game of Pressure Point, when would you double the enemy? I can help him
3b) How would you plan on helping your ally if he gets hurt? in game i'd helping my ally
4) What is your craters strategy as red/green? make land in craters that up landbrige and building Towers and hut (towers in warrior and firewarrior)
5) Which is more important? Troops/Shaman. And why? (No answer is wrong!) i can destroy shaman in one blast to water or demolish the entire enemy him
6) You ally a DT member and you and him beat 2 really good players on Pressure Point. What do you do?
i'd like thah my ally helping and i atack enemeny really good player
Remember, DT is not about skill. With your answers we just want to see what type of player are you/ whether you are in need of training, etc.

Information about you as person:

1) How old are you? I have 13 years old
2) What's your real name? Tymek
3) Where do you live? Gdańsk (Poland)
4) How long have you played Populous online for? polish forum and link
5) Why are you so keen on Populous? In demo playing
6) Do you play any other games? If so, is Populous a priority?I paying Warcraft 3 Populous State of war and Battlezone 2

Questions about DT:

1) Why do you want to be in DT? I want to join to your clan and Treining and learn our clan
2) Who of DT do you know? my freends is your clan is that Neo
3) Did anyone recommend you to apply here? no
4) What do you know about DT? In game i met players and it has astonished (has knocked) me very that they play well good they is good player

Final words from you?

I'm Tymek My nick is Kero Leater Kneos meybe.I have 13 years old and i going to gimnazium 2 moth leater.I'm aren't noob and quiter.I'd like join to your clan.I play in football.now i'd


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:58 pm 
Random avatar
Worse attempt to be funny tbh.

This application system of DT is originally made by me, btw.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 6:00 am 
[GoD]Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:17 pm
Posts: 907
I didn't understand some of his answers to the question...some weren't related in anyway to the question. He clearly didn't understand some of them but I guess the language doesn't matter anyway. :roll:


Report this post
Top
 Profile E-mail  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:36 pm 
Random avatar
Does.

You can hardly communicate with illiterates.


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:48 pm 
Random avatar
Daniel wrote:
kay you should read the dt's app xDDDD
1.) What's your Populous username? Kero
2.) Link to your pop:re profile? http://popre.net/forum/profile.php?mode ... le&u=24824
3) Previous clans? AODX,TP (I leave in all clans)
4) Previous names / accounts? none leater Kneos
5) Activity? Yes i Activity
6) If you were inactive for a period of time, why? i inactive in 2 month sry in november and december
7) Do you post at the pop:re forum? If so, why? If not, why?

IF so, why? why i'd like vote xD and skills or trains our clan

Little Skill Quiz (Be truthful):

1) In a game of Populous, you are allying a noob vs two better players. He sucks, very bad. And you are so frustrated with him. What do you do? kero : i help him and how kill they shaman
2) In the lobby, you see people insulting DT and they are in a different clan. What do you do? i join your clan or no, thay're clan
3a) In a game of Pressure Point, when would you double the enemy? I can help him
3b) How would you plan on helping your ally if he gets hurt? in game i'd helping my ally
4) What is your craters strategy as red/green? make land in craters that up landbrige and building Towers and hut (towers in warrior and firewarrior)
5) Which is more important? Troops/Shaman. And why? (No answer is wrong!) i can destroy shaman in one blast to water or demolish the entire enemy him
6) You ally a DT member and you and him beat 2 really good players on Pressure Point. What do you do?
i'd like thah my ally helping and i atack enemeny really good player
Remember, DT is not about skill. With your answers we just want to see what type of player are you/ whether you are in need of training, etc.

Information about you as person:

1) How old are you? I have 13 years old
2) What's your real name? Tymek
3) Where do you live? Gdańsk (Poland)
4) How long have you played Populous online for? polish forum and link
5) Why are you so keen on Populous? In demo playing
6) Do you play any other games? If so, is Populous a priority?I paying Warcraft 3 Populous State of war and Battlezone 2

Questions about DT:

1) Why do you want to be in DT? I want to join to your clan and Treining and learn our clan
2) Who of DT do you know? my freends is your clan is that Neo
3) Did anyone recommend you to apply here? no
4) What do you know about DT? In game i met players and it has astonished (has knocked) me very that they play well good they is good player

Final words from you?

I'm Tymek My nick is Kero Leater Kneos meybe.I have 13 years old and i going to gimnazium 2 moth leater.I'm aren't noob and quiter.I'd like join to your clan.I play in football.now i'd



ekhem daniel :(


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:59 pm 
Random avatar
he apply at DT too.
i saw him on his forum with 3 topics about his apply´s^^


Report this post
Top
  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:24 pm 
[GoD]Council Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Posts: 3663
Location: Netherlands
"-.-

Rejected..

SO CLOSED


Report this post
Top
 Profile E-mail  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 22 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2007 Gods Of Destruction
DivineBlack by Darthorx
Updated by phpBBservice.nl
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
how to buy traffic
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums