Gods Of Destruction

Are you one with the gods?
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:05 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Interview of Zombie
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:27 am 
Random avatar
Part 1: Questions about GoD

Question 1: When did you join GoD? 30 May 2010 10:51 Am

Question 2: What exactly were your reasons to join GoD? Improve my attitude , skill . Well . To be exactly all in me.

Question 3: Did you entered GoD as recruit or did you get voted in as full member? Full member

Question 4 a: Did you ever leave GoD? Why? Yes. Because of rikkarudo. He convinced me easily and i was a fool to accept go to LG.

Question 4 b: If so, why did you return? Because Cap invited me . I was scared to be thinked as a traitor .

Question 5 a: What can you say about your clan? If you could rate it with a number from 1-15, how would you rate it? (1 is very bad; 15 is very good) 15 Of course.

Question 5 b: Tell us more about your 'rating'! How do you feel about your clan? What do you really like/dislike? I like i captain i dislike Captains brother. i Feel the clan is quite skilled

Question 6: Do you find there's anything which could be better in GoD? If so, why and what? Cant answer Imo.

Question 7: Did you learned something through your time in GoD? (Not meant only skill wise) Yes skill and alot of attitude.

Question 8: What do you think about GoD's members? Any people you really like/dislike? Lol some argures but i like them all anyway

Question 9: What do you think about the admins of GoD? Do they do a good job in your eyes? yes but abstract no because he doesnt make me admin

Question 10: How do you find GoD's community? What?

Question 11: Are GoD games the same as any other game for you or do they mean more/less fun for you? More fun . beat GoD members is always a plager

Part 2: Questions about Populous

Question 12: When did you start playing pop in singleplayer? Multiplayer? single player?? 2003. multiplayer .. i dont know if i need to answer 24 october 2008 or 4 february 2008 because i started really playing onlin in 4 february 2008

Question 13: What exactly fascinates you so on Populous? Why do you prefer playing pop instead of other games? Cuz im a nerd

Question 14: What's your favorite tribe at Pop? Why? Blue

Question 15: What's your favorite level at Populous multi? Why? Dead sea

Part 3: Questions about the pop:re community (except GoD)

Question 16: What do you think about the pop:re community in general? tbh some rw's faggots but ignore is the way imo

Question 17: Are there any persons you really love/hate? If so who? i hate macca addiction and captain. Love all good members even if i argue with them

Question 18: What's your opinion on the pop:re staff? Do they do a good job in your eyes? Inca is a lazy cunt

Question 19: Do you would like to have more tourneys/ clanmatches? Yes

Question 20: Which is you favorite mappack? Tb because it has dead sea

Part 4: Questions about Other clans:

Question 21: What's the strongest clan in your eyes? Why? GoD ofc

Question 22: What's the weakest clan in your eyes? TDM

Question 23: Any other clans you favor/ dislike a lot? SiTa

Question 24: Do you miss any clans which died? FU?

Question 25: Are there any other clans which you were part of once? PBS AoDx TLL LG

Question 26: Do you find the relation between clans should be more peaceful/ non peaceful? peaceful

Part 5: Questions about you:

Question 27: What's your real name? Francisco

Question 28: How old are you? What's your date of birth? 12 30 june 1997

Question 29: Are you going to school/studying? [If you go to school]: What's your favorite case? [If you study]: What do you study? i go to school . i stude . case? u mean discipline? sciences .

Question 30: In which country do you live? Portugal

Question 31: What's your favorite book? winnie the pooh

Question 32: Your favorite movie? Southpark

Question 33: What do you admire? Stalone

Question 34: What's your dream partner? im not gay

Question 35: Your favorite kind of music? Lady gaga

Question 36: What do you like to eat? food

Question 37: What's your favorite drink? orange juice

Question 38: What's your favorite type of sport? football

Question 39: Favorite place for a holiday? Home

Question 40: What's your favorite time of day? 00:00

Question 41: What's the most strange ownership you do have? Home?

Question 42: What do you like at yourself? my glasses

Question 43: Is there any lucky number for you? 69

Question 44: What's your favorite color? white

Question 45: Bad abilities of your personality? attitude but im improving it god i swear

Question 46: Good abilities of your personality? dont know

Question 47: What do you detest? when rw cunts saying shit in lobby

Question 48: What do you love? Captains ass

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]