Gods Of Destruction

Are you one with the gods?
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:47 am

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Interview of Blackrider
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:24 pm 
[GoD]Council Member

Part 1: Questions about GoD

Question 1: When did you join GoD? Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:31 pm
Question 2: What exactly were your reasons to join GoD? Nice members, nice atmosphere and highly skilled.
Question 3: Did you entered GoD as recruit or did you get voted in as full member? First I got in as recruit, then left, then got in as member.
Question 4 a: Did you ever leave GoD? Why? Yes, becouse I thought Inca deleted it.
Question 4 b: If so, why did you return? Becouse I found out it was still alive.
Question 5 a: What can you say about your clan? If you could rate it with a number from 1-15, how would you rate it? (1 is very bad; 15 is very good) 12.
Question 5 b: Tell us more about your 'rating'! How do you feel about your clan? What do you really like/dislike? Some members whine in game, sometimes argues in lobby or in the pop:re forums and the forum activity of some is low. For the rest I love this clan so a 12 is good I think.
Question 6: Do you find there's anything which could be better in GoD? If so, why and what? The opposite of what is posted above.
Question 7: Did you learn something through your time in GoD? (Not meant only skill wise) Yeh... Learnt to play more offensive AND to take nothing serious.
Question 8: What do you think about GoD's members? Any people you really like/dislike? They're all great. I have some preferences, but cbf to post those, those ppl know for theirselfes :)
I don't like ppl becouse they're in GoD though, that shows GoD just has great people.
I like a lot of people outside the clan too.
Question 9: What do you think about the admins of GoD? Do they do a good job in your eyes? I'm just perfect. na, the admins do their work ok I think, they don't do anything wrong anyway.
Question 10: How do you find GoD's community? I find GoDs community lovely! That's why I'm in it.
Question 11: Are GoD games the same as any other game for you or do they mean more/less fun for you? They are more fun to me, becouse I like to pwn my clan members ;)

Part 2: Questions about Populous

Question 12: When did you start playing pop in singleplayer? Multiplayer? I started playing Populous single player in the begin of April 2007. I started playing Multiplayer like uh - 29 april 2007.
Question 13: What exactly fascinates you so on Populous? Why do you prefer playing pop instead of other games? 1. The people in the lobby, they're so weird, seriously. Different than any lobby I've seen. 2. I like the gameplay, where the shaman is the head with powerful abilities.
Question 14: What's your favorite tribe at Pop? Why? I think that'd be.. Yellow, becouse I like it on most bases.
Question 15: What's your favorite level at Populous multi? Why? That'd be fo, cos it's short and cool.

Part 3: Questions about the pop:re community (except GoD)

Question 16: What do you think about the pop:re community in general? They're cool, most are lame, but still it's funny to talk to them.
Question 17: Are there any persons you really love/hate? If so who? Well.. I don't really love someone really much, but I do care about some persons.. Those are noelia 'n sneaky dragon 'n my two brothers.
Question 18: What's your opinion on the pop:re staff? Do they do a good job in your eyes? They suck at what they do, that makes the lobby cool :D
Question 19: Would you like to have more tourneys/ clanmatches? Yeh... It keeps activity up.
Question 20: Which is you favorite mappack? The beginning.

Part 4: Questions about Other clans:

Question 21: What's the strongest clan in your eyes? Why? AsG, becouse I think they'll live on and on, cos their members are loyal.
Question 22: What's the weakest clan in your eyes? TLL, remakes mostly die.
Question 23: Any other clans you favor/ dislike a lot? I DT, I dislike.. No clans :P
Question 24: Do you miss any clans which died? I miss TLW.
Question 25: Are there any other clans which you were part of once? TLW and XxX (T_T)
Question 26: Do you find the relation between clans should be more peaceful/ non peaceful? Nah, it's cool how it is I think ;)

Part 5: Questions about you:

Question 27: What's your real name? Elia
Question 28: How old are you? What's your date of birth? 16, 20 april 1993
Question 29: Are you going to school/studying? [If you go to school]: What's your favorite case? [If you study]: What do you study? School, I think... Mathmetics :)
Question 30: In which country do you live? Holland
Question 31: What's your favorite book? Darkness over Sethaton - Ramon E. Feist
Question 32: Your favorite movie? I think that'd be Lord of the rings , all 3
Question 33: What do you admire? I admire ... Yeh well nothing but my gf tbh :p
Question 34: What's your dream partner? Uh, my current gf :D
Question 35: Your favorite kind of music? .. Progressive.. Electro.. Rock.. Uh.. No favourite, depends on the mood.
Question 36: What do you like to eat? Chinese =D Or fries.. Pizza.. Lots of stuff :p Potatoes is my favourite I think
Question 37: What's your favorite drink? .. I think it'd be beer.. Or white wine..
Question 38: What's your favorite type of sport? That'd be.. sex. No seriously, it is. Don't like any other sports but karate.
Question 39: Favorite place for a holiday? Uh - New Sealand =D Or canada. Never been to one of those 2 places tho :(
Question 40: What's your favorite time of day? Evening, the time where it's dark but you still are awake (H)
Question 41: What's the most strange ownership you do have? Uh.. *thinks thinks thinks* I think that'd be my Pendel, since it's kinda spiritual.
Question 42: What do you like at yourself? I like my sunglasses.. And uh, some bone in my body don't know how to say it tho, my gf's in love with it :p
I also like.. My muscles, I'm kinda happy with them since I've only trained for a year. THe following I don't like, but I do respect. I try to help people a lot.
Question 43: Is there any lucky number for you? Uh- no
Question 44: What's your favorite color? Black.. Shite that isn't a colour! xD Then it'd be turquoise or blue or green.. I've got green shoes :)
Question 45: Bad abilities of your personality? I'm always pessimistic, ever worse when I'm down, I'm down kinda much sometimes and I have fears and stuff.
Question 46: Good abilities of your personality? I really care about people and always try to be honoust.
People laugh about my jokes a lot.. They find me funny or sumtin, I find myself only irritating though. I guess I have a inferiority complex :o
Question 47: What do you detest? I detest.. People who are dumb but who do not know.
I also detest people who stare at my gf when going out, they get me so FUCKING MADDDDD sometimes.
Question 48: What do you love? I simply love one thing, and that's my gf. I like people and things and I care about people and things but I only love my gf.
I guess I sound like some g/f addicted now,
I guess I am :P

Updated my interview.

- I came to look for my knife, sire.
- Where did u leave it?
- In a some boatman.
- How did it look like?
- Steel, narrow blade, a bit curved.
- Than no problem, i know where it is.
- Where?
- In my back...

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]